1. This website, https://hail.mydiabetes.com, is operated by MyWay Digital Health Ltd.
2. You may access and use this website if you agree to be legally bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the terms, please do not access and/or use this website:
4. This website is for people with diabetes and their families and friends to help find diabetes information and resources. All the information that is provided on this website has been created in consultation with people with diabetes and many healthcare professionals that specialise in diabetes medicine. This website is provided for information only and is not intended to meet your health or medical needs.
• In a life-threatening emergency, dial 997.
5. Subject to paragraph 6, we assume no responsibility for any claims, losses or damages howsoever caused (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the contents of this website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
7. Please note that this service is designed solely for use in the area of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Users trying to access information from a different location will only receive service information relevant to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of this website nor attempt to transmit to or via the website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
9. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links, or that this website or its supporting systems are free of viruses, worms, trojans, or other harmful or disruptive components. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
10. This website contains links to other sites. We do not monitor the content on third-party websites. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes our endorsement of the contents therein.
11. This website uses YouTube and Vimeo to host some videos created by and associated with MyWay Digital Health and, while we take the utmost care to ensure only video clips specifically related to our website are visible, we cannot control the standard YouTube interface. As a result, we cannot control and are not responsible for, the viewing of any 'related content' not created by and for MyWay Digital Health.
12. You may create hypertext links to our website.
14. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
15. Much of the advice within this website is derived from and in some cases has been adapted from material produced by the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK and, as such, is subject to the NHS terms and conditions. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website without obtaining our written consent.
16. To the extent that it is practically possible, if you breach the terms we may terminate your access to any part of this website at any time without notice.
18. If any of these terms or part of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
19. If you are under 18 years of age, you should seek your parent’s or guardian’s guidance about any information given on this website and/or any concerns regarding your health.
We want everyone who visits the MyWay Diabetes website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the website a positive place for everyone, we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for this website.
How are we doing?
We're working hard to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility, but we realise there are some areas that still need improving. The following information explains what we're doing to make that happen.
1.1.1: Non-text Content
This is being reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis. We expect to be fully compliant in this category by the end of 2022.
1.2.1: Audio-only and Video-only (Prerecorded)
This is being reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis. Where auto generated closed captions are not available, transcripts are planned to be produced and included. We expect to be fully compliant in this category by the end of 2023.
1.2.3 & 1.2.5: Audio Description or Media Alternative (Prerecorded)
The bulk of our video content is thought to be sufficiently descriptive using the current audio track without additional audio description but this will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
3.3.2: Labels or Instructions
Forms are being reviewed for the description of the fields and where necessary will be made fully compliant with guidelines by the end of 2023.
Some of the links on our site are to externally managed sites and content. Where possible, these sites are chosen based on their accessibility as well as their clinical accuracy, however we are unable to control or guarantee either of these factors. External resources are regularly reviewed and replaced when more relevant or more accessible ones are made available.
If you have any specific concerns or comments you’d like to make about our accessibility, or anything else about the site, please feel free to contact us.